BSS is rapidly developing a mobile solution for corporate clients of the bank
BSS Company continues to actively expand the functionality of BSS Business — a mobile solution for IOS and Android running smartphones for corporate clients. About 300 improvements have been implemented as part of the update, including:
1. Personal banners. Mobile application has become a full-fledged channel for sales of banking products and services.
2. Push-notifications. A worthy alternative to mass text messaging allowing banks to significantly reduce the cost of serving their clients.
3. Push-authorization. Convenient and fast transaction confirmation using a mobile phone. The authorization code is transmitted via a secure connection activated by a service Push message.
4. Integration with software complex PayControl. Fast and easy transaction confirmation using a mobile phone.
5. Authorization using biometric face scanner (FaceID) for iPhone X smartphones.
6. Self-branding mechanism. It allows banks to brand the mobile application by themselves.
7. Usability improvements:
- updated statement block on the home page of the mobile app;
- fast and convenient informing of the counterparty about payment: the executed payment with the bank’s stamp is delivered in PDF-format via mail, a messenger, and other convenient channels;
- return payment — making payments on your mobile device becomes easier;
- building a route to a bank branch/ATM.
"Dynamic development of mobile solutions for bank clients — legal entities and individual entrepreneurs — is one of the priorities of our company. I hope the market will appreciate the update," Mr. Andrey Abramov, Deputy Director General for Products, BSS Company, notes. "In April, we release "Photopayment" service, significantly expand the information service capabilities, and start to introduce "Client’s electronic office" service into the mobile channel. In parallel, we are actively working on the development of bank chat bots in Telegram, Viber, and FB Messenger."