|Advantages to use the system for the bank:||Advantages to use the system for the bank's customers:|
- Cementing relationships with corporate customers by way of rendering additional unique services, raising customers’ motivation to work with the bank;
- Concentrating accounts of corporations, their subsidiaries and affiliates within the bank’s structure, raise balances on the bank’s accounts as well as volumes of transactions through the bank;
- Integrating the bank’s infrastructure into a customer’s financial back office;
- Commanding loyalty of customers through their usage of the bank not only as a settlement instrument but a supplementary own financial management tool as well;
- Ensuring an additional revenues source from the legacy IT infrastructure.
- Corporate funds saving through hands-on finance management;
- Ensuring transparency of the corporation’s financial status and cash flows;
- Ensuring a low cost of service to a single client as the total cost of the ECC solution is distributed among multiple corporate customers of the bank;
- Ensuring the capability to ’technically prohibit’ expenses from accounts of subdivisions, subsidiaries, and affiliates of a corporate customer at the level of payment documents, provided that the corporation’s financial top management has not accepted them;
- Using informational and technological, communicational, hardware support of the bank(outsorcing of the bank’s IT infrastructure).
Tasks of bank customers to resolve:
Specific features of the solution:
- Fully picturing the current status and allocation of financial resources in real time;
- Controlling (preliminary and subsequent controls) cash flow movements;
- Accepting (’allow’ mark) transactions performance (or ’technical prohibition’ of transactions performance if there is no acceptance mark);
- Planning cash flow movements (generating budgets for cash flow movements, calendar of payments);
- Generating a centralized database of regulatory and reference information;
- Ensuring highest possible transparency of the corporation’s financial flows;
- Analysis of cash flow movements;
- Analysis of subdivisions’ account balances;
- Analysis of flows broken down by types of finances;
- Analysis of finance movements broken down by analytical indicators;
- Analysis of performance of the budget for cash flow movements), etc.
- Ensuring the capability to generate reports for management of different levels:
- Consolidated reports;
- Reports with subdivisions breakdown.
- Covers the whole financial structure of the corporation taking into account its organizational, geographical, and project composition;
- Automates activities of corporate treasury (department of finances) and its subdivisions with different levels of centralization and geographical distribution of functions;
- Operates in real time;
- Creates an e-workflow system;
- Integrates with ERP systems and banking systems (bank-client). Organizes a common information system for corporate management.